***This 1999 Ducati Monster 750 Dark was traded for a 2002 Mercedes Benz S430 on 7 March 2020.***
Seeking to TRADE for this bike. Will consider cash, but would prefer a trade.
Spring is right around the corner and this bike is ready for the good weather! If you’ve been thinking of selling a car or something else in order to get a bike, cut out the middle step and let’s talk trade.
ABOUT THE BIKE:
I LOVE this bike, have owned it for 4 years, and it breaks my heart to get rid of it 😦 It was in rough but working shape when I got it, and over the years it’s had a lot of work done to it, and now it’s in the best condition I’ve ever seen it in. Details below.
Some details about the bike:
- Regularly serviced
- At around 32k miles, it was knocked over while parked. After the drop, the tank was repaired and repainted, the side stand was replaced (with an OEM spring-loaded side stand), and a foot peg was replaced.
- Previous owner installed heated grips which are really nice for cold morning rides.
- Comes with cover and front wheel U-lock with coil bar connector
- Dependable, starts up on cold mornings, solid bike.
- Ugh I’m gonna miss this bike and I’m super jealous of you!
Let me know what you have to offer for a trade! I’m open to all offers.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for offers and inquiries!