Seeking to TRADE this motorcycle.
ABOUT THE BIKE:
Customized 2006 Honda Shadow VT600CD in great condition. Previous owner replaced the seat and handlebars and lowered the rear subframe to give the bike a real bobber feel. Everything’s been polished and cared for. The gears shift very smoothly and the engine has a throaty growl (seriously, you have to hear this bike).
Some details about the motorcycle:
- Clean title
- 22,500 miles
- Bike body in excellent condition, everything very shiny and clean, well cared for
- Lots of customizations:
- Rear subframe cut off with a 1-inch square tube installed as a mono block to give the bike a lowered bobber look
- Stock handlebars swapped out for Z-bars
- Tail light and rear turn signals replaced with sport bike style lights
- Seat swapped out to a solo springer seat with 3-inch springs
- Baffles removed from the exhaust for a better sound
- Chopped the front fender and moved it to the rear
- Added a custom plate holder to the rear so the license plate is visible
- Shiny new exhaust
- Engine itself remains stock, nothing modified there
- Very smooth clutch
- Have many of the original parts and new custom ones, including:
- Original handlebars
- Original windshield
- Original seat
- Original license plate holder and frame
- Original exhaust
- New headlamp
- Lots of screws and additional parts
- Very fun ride!
Let me know what you have to offer for a trade!
Email email@example.com for offers and inquiries!