***This Digital movie projector was traded for a 1994 Specialized Stumpjumper Chromo Steel Mountain Bike on 10 March 2020.***
I have a movie projector I’m hoping to trade away. I’ve had it for 8 years, and have used it for the last 3 years as my primary medium for entertainment, projecting Netflix, Hulu, etc onto my apartment’s wall while connecting to speakers via Bluetooth. I’m out of that apartment and moving on, so hoping to trade this projector for something else. Details below.
- InFocus ScreenPlay 7205, circa 2006
- Accepts several connection types (see photo of ports). I always used VGA and the quality was very good, but this will take various other types as well.
- I have an extra lamp/bulb, but haven’t needed to use it, and I’ve used this projector a LOT over the last.
- I’ve used this as mounted to a ceiling, and it’s been really excellent. All ceiling-mount hardware is included.
- More details at projectorcentral.com
If I were to list this for sale I’d probably ask somewhere between $250-300, but instead would prefer to trade. Let me know what you might have to offer! I’m open to anything (but please be reasonable).
Email email@example.com for offers and inquiries!